Saturday, August 14, 2010

Update

Henry turns 17 months today.  So cute.  We (Rye & I) watched Teagan and Christopher bright and early this morning.  My mom has them for the weekend while Zac and Stephanie celebrate their anniversary in Boston, but she won a makeover for her friend that she wanted to attend.  We had a fun morning.  Christopher is such a good baby.  My baby was pretty jealous and hasn’t stopped being clingy all day.  We also had lunch with Aunt Sissie this afternoon.

Now we are preparing for Annie’s bridal shower tomorrow.  Rye is slaving away in my kitchen, and I am pretty much doing nothing as you can tell.  Well, I am waiting for my husband who made a quick 2 hour trip to the store.  Ha-ha.  For ingredients for my dish.

I did go jogging for the first time in a year.  I have been walking a loop with Henry on my back recently, but it feels great to jog.

No comments: