Saturday, August 21, 2010

Fair & Other Stuff

fair 002

My mother did flowers for her friend’s daughter.  She got married today.

fair 003 Some flowers she entered into the fair’s contest.

fair 004

fair 005

fair 009

Helping Daddy in the garden.

fair 010

fair 012

Henry wasn’t too fond of the livestock at the fair.  I was so excited to show him, though.

fair 013

Here he is snuggling up to the back of Daddy’s head for protection.

fair 014

fair 017

fair 020fair 021   Cows were scary too!

fair 022

fair 023

fair 024

fair 026 fair 027 Grumpy pants.

fair 028

fair 029

fair 041

I thank God several times a day for my little boy.  Such a gift.  He did something so cute tonight.  Dave really wanted me to make him a cake (it was a box with store bought frosting).  After I frosted it, Dave started joking around with me like he was going to put frosting on my arm.  I was screaming no and we were pushing each other around in a joking manner.  Henry came running over and hugged my legs.  He released one of his arms long enough to push his father away.  My sweet little boy was protecting me.  We both felt badly that he thought we were serious, but it touched me so deeply that my little one year old man wanted to protect me. 

No comments: