Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Forgot Camera!

This evening, after Dave got home from work, we (Maggie included) all went on a hike up our favorite blueberry hill (it’s our favorite because it has a public trail and it’s stunning!).  The weather was perfect, the view gorgeous and I just felt like I was in a Jane Austen movie – Pride and Prejudice when Elizabeth and her aunt and uncle are near Darcy’s home town hiking.  Magical. 
Thanking God for His creation.  Every time we go up there lately I forget my camera or leave it in the car.  I have taken so many photos up there but none of us gleaning from the left over crop!  So delicious and blueberries are Henry’s favorite!  He is so cute eating them.

P.s – how do moose sleep?  Looking that up right now!  Now that I have seen some near home lately, I am constantly on the look out and talking about them.  Dave and I were wondering how they sleep.

No comments: