Monday, July 13, 2009

Put Me in the Traveling Mood



Visiting with my aunt Annie in the Old Port in Portland put me in the traveling mood. It was so nice to see her (you look great Aunt Annie) and it was so nice to discover the charm of the Old Port. Please forgive me, but I have never been to that part of town! Jana picked a great restaurant Duck Fat. I had the duck and roasted peach salad, their famous duck fat fries and some type of french doughnut. Yum! Everyone got to see the cutest boy in the state (my little boy of course).

Today, Dave and I, after running errands, went to Moody's Diner thanks to Zac and Steph's birthday present to me. Afterwards we headed over to Morse's Sauerkraut's Euro Market. We love that place. The sweet bologna almost didn't make it home. Now we have Polish Kielbasa and sauerkraut for dinner tonight or tomorrow night if we're too stuffed still. Molly put that one in our head. Oh, the life of the unemployed!



I think we might start Meandering Maine some more tomorrow and head to Greenville and then Meandering Maryland next week when we Meander down to see my cousin who is almost in Maryland!

Happy Birthday to Tia - she is 18 today!

No comments: