Thursday, February 19, 2009

Prayer Requests

A customer of ours who has heart problems and dr.s are not sure what is going on - I pray he gets to know God in a personal way

My Grandmother Galkowski's hip replacement

A potential buyer meeting in the next few days - that we have a sale of our business

Our house sells quickly

Our interview regarding a slip & fall law suit filed against us goes well (Saturday)

My Grandmother Pease's complete healing from knee replacement

Our attorney finds favor in her request against Vinny's mortgage company - a long and hard harrassment battle my mother and I have been fighting

Enjoyable delivery and most of all healthy baby!!

Things run smoothly at the business while we are at the hospital

A family (customers) see God's hand in their lives as the father faces death in the very near future due to terminal cancer

A young woman & mother at our church finds healing and answers to lungs and heart filling with fluid

No comments: