Sunday, February 1, 2009

40 Days to Go and More

40 Days to go until my due date! Time is flying by!

My mom had a great shower for me on Saturday. Mom had TONS of food and Molly had a beautiful cake made. I need to upload the picture. Teresa had fun games and I got A LOT of great gifts: tons and tons of great clothes, gift certificates, a beautiful hand made blanket and matching sweater, hamper, sling, swing, cd, traveling bed, books, growth chart, bag, jogging stroller, toys, flowers and more. B.J. read some great verses from the Bible about babies in the womb. Thank you so much everybody!

My grandmother Charlotte couldn't make it because she is in rehab for her surgery. A bunch of us ended up staying at my mom's house chit chatting for an hour or so after the shower. We were laughing and having fun. On my way home my mom called and said she forgot to cut a piece of the cake off for my grandmother, so I decided to bring the rest of the cake over to show her what it looked like. I ended up staying with her until 8 pm. My grandfather came in about and an hour and half after I did, so I visited with him too. When I left I carried the cake back down stairs (all of the patients are on the second floor of this nursing home). The cake is on a huge sheet of glass so it's pretty heavy and awkward to maneuver. I was trying to back my way out of the second set of front doors and it didn't seem like I was doing it right, so I kept pushing. Well, I ended up setting the alarm off. I guess they lock the front doors at a certain time which isn't unusual, but usually there is a sign. I called my grandfather on his cell and he got someone to come downstairs and let me out. It isn't the first time I've been locked inside of a building.

Church was great today. Pastor Sheff preached a great message.

I started thinking that I'm not sure of the name again. I go back and forth between a few names.

No comments: