Monday, February 16, 2009

OK - So My Scrabble Skills are a Little Rusty

Stacey, Mom and I played Scrabble this afternoon. I came in second by the skin of my teeth. I thought I would definitely crush because I expect nothing less of myself. I didn't. I got crushed. They are the ones who taught me to play, so I shouldn't be THAT surprised.

Mom, Zac and I went out to eat at Cody's after mom and I had eaten A LOT at her house. Needless to say, salad was the only option on the menu for us. We discussed some family business and found out Zac & Steph are doing a memorial for Chris on March 8 at their home.

The business went on the market today with Soundvest properties. We are not desperate to sell it but hoping it sells quickly so we can get settled into whatever the next thing is.

http://soundvest.com/businessopplisting.cfm?BID=65

No comments: