Sunday, February 8, 2009

B.J.'s Verses

What B.J. read at my baby shower:

Psalm 139:13-16

"For You did form my inward parts. You did knit me together in my mother's womb."...

"I will praise You for the wonder of my birth."...

" My frame was not hidden from You when I was being formed in secret, and intricately and curiously wrought in the depths of the earth."...(carefully created)

" Your eyes saw my unformed substance, and in Your book all the days of my life were written before they took shape."...

words from 4 men in the Bible:

Job: "They hands fashioned me. The Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life."

Solomon: "The Spirit comes to the bones in the womb of a woman with child."

Isaiah: "Thus says the Lord Who made you, and Who formed you from the womb."...

" The Lord hath called me from the womb, from the body of my mother."...

Jeremiah: "Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you."...

Book of Luke: "When Elizabeth heard the greeting of Mary, the baby leaped in her womb."...

No comments: