Sunday, September 1, 2013

Modern Farmhouse

I have found it.  The name of the style I love.  I have actually written many posts in my head today about so many things going on.  But am in a self inflicted training session that I have been doing every night late.  So I get distracted by Pinterest.

LOVE - modern farmhouse feel

Modern farmhouse - l o v e

Modern Farmhouse


.love


white clapboard

Small White Trough Sink with Classic Vanity Cabinet for Simple Bathroom DesignChris & Roger's DIY + Modern Farmhouse House Tour | Apartment Therapy

Modern Farmhouse...love it.

GET A MODERN FARMHOUSE LOOK Recycled By: http://diy.hiredhubby.com/

Bring a touch of modern farmhouse style to your d�cor with this eye-catching essential from George Kovacs, an enviable addition to your well-appointed home.

modern farmhouse






No comments: