Thursday, September 23, 2010

sleepy

I am having a tired day today.  but good.  my grandmother found two letters that Vinny and I wrote to Molly when she was in college.  I was very impressed with our writing abilities for our ages, our thoughtfulness and love for our aunt.  So cute that it made me cry.  I am going to scan them and post them as soon as I can figure it out.

Henry is now saying, “I’m going to get you”.  So cute! 

My father set up a wooden playground that my friend Cathy Ansart gave Henry.  We have had it in our backyard for quite some time and now it’s finally almost finished.  There is a steep ramp that leads to a tower and the other side of the tower has a slide (there is also a swing set, ladder and rope ladder attached).  Henry is so strong.  He climbs the ramp like a ladder and then slides down the slide.  I am very impressed because it is really designed for a much older child and he is doing so well. 

We (Henry and I) took a quick kayak trip on Hobb’s Pond today.  Very quick because Henry was screaming bloody murder.  He was a little scared. 

No comments: