Thursday, August 20, 2009

Immediate

God answers prayer in His time. Sometimes it's years, sometimes days and sometimes seconds. I love when you cry out to God and He answers immediately. When we are faithless He remains faithful. I believe that is in 2 Tim. Before God chose David, the Bible says He was searching the earth for a man. That is so refreshing. God choosing men. He knows our imperfections and, yet, He chooses us any way. God, please show me Your love. I need YOUR love.

My immediate answer: I am spending time each day building my business by making phone calls, sending mailings, writing emails, etc. I have to admit that my patience runs out at times. It's not easy and I need to receive grace for the moment. Well, just a little while ago I cried out to God, "God, just give me something!" Seconds later I received a reply to an email I sent to a business (cold email) and they want to make an appointment. Thank You God for answering prayers immediately.

No comments: