Sunday, April 26, 2009

WHAT'S going on!?

The men in my mom's family used to have Zac or Vinny sitting between them in a truck, slap their leg really hard and say, "WHAT'S going on?". I don't know why I just thought of that... probably because I couldn't think of a blog title. I am lying down in bed beside sleeping Henry enjoying the breeze from the open windows. Never mind, he just woke up. He's the cutest man in the world, so I don't mind.

We've had a lot going on lately. Someday I'll write about all of it. We did sell our house. It is a really neat story how it happened. I love it when you can clearly see God's hands in things.

Myriah and Annie left a few hours ago. It was so much fun to have them here this weekend. I don't think Myriah stopped working since she got here. She wants her new house to be Myriah's bed and breakfast - well this was Myriah's bed and breakfast on the road. She cooked us breakfast yesterday and then dinner last night - absolutely delicious. Then she made cream cheese brownie sundaes. Then everyone in our family who is in town came over for a late breakfast that she cooked. I could get used to that. Annie was the dish washing slave. Definitely spoiled.

No comments: