Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happy 6 Week Birthday Baby Boy

Baby Boy has had a lovely weekend with his cousin-aunts Annie and Myriah. He also had a visit from his cousin Neveah. We've enjoyed lovely walks in the glorious weather and went over to dinner at Grammie Sue's with cousin Teagan, Uncle Zac and Aunt Steph.... but my camera's battery died so I don't have any pictures. I can't find the cord to plug it in... don't tell Dave. I don't want to go on an all out search right now. We are having so much fun, though very tired.

The visit from the Grand-dad, Nana and Al from Maryland was cut short this week because of the weather. We did have a fun dinner while they were here and a cake for Grand-dad.

We (Annie and I) are looking forward to a gourmet meal cooked by Rye this evening. She definitely got the cooking genes - probably from her dad and Molly. I do okay but nothing like her. Can't wait.

I can't believe my baby boy's six weeks old today. I can't imagine life without my little Henry now. I get to go to my six week check up Thursday (not thrilled about that) which means I can start exercising May 1. Yeah!!

No comments: