Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Beautiful Day

Today was a beautiful day in Rockport. Henry and I went on a long walk around Beauchamp Point. He was grumpy for the rest of the day, so we enjoyed the fun while it lasted. It's still 75 and past 6 pm - that's amazing.

I forgot to mention when Dave's Dad and Linda came up, Henry got so many gifts it was like having a 5th baby shower.

My camera is still broken, so no new pictures.

I just finished the book Redeeming Love. My friends from Marlboro gave it to me among other things when they came up. I was instantly hooked and finished the book in just a couple of days. I loved it and would highly recommend it. I have so many thoughts about what God was teaching me through the book but can't seem to write anything lately. Read it!

Each chapter of the book starts out with a quote or Bible verse - I love this one -

Hosea 6:1a “Come, let us return to the Lord;
for he has torn us, that he may heal us;"

No comments: