Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Chickens, Foxes and Working Again




Our poor chickens were nearly taken out on Sunday.  We came home late afternoon/ early evening after my birthday party to the chickens wildly running around and then we saw it!  A FOX!  It quickly disappeared into the woods.


My mom had a party at her house for my grandfather and me.  Our birthdays are two days apart.  Molly had a gluten free cake made for me.  


London came to visit us!!  Our Canadian/ American cousin.


Henry was very concerned about his flock.


My baby cakes passed out in his chair on Memorial Day.


I can't get enough of his cuteness!

Been getting back to work after working extremely part-time for several months!  So maybe even less time to blog?   Who knows?  I seem to get more done the busier I am but there's nothing like two active boys to keep you busy!


No comments: