Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Little Boys and Naughty Dogs

Henry fell into the coffee table yesterday.  Not the first time.  He did bloody his nose though.  Poor little guy.  It’s tough learning to walk.

Some new foods he likes -

He loves grapes and has been eating them for a while, raisins, turkey burger, chicken, burger, smoked gouda cheese (I think this made his nose all mucusy), dill pickles, bread and butter pickles, oranges AND

snickers candy bars, chocolate milk, chocolate chip cookies, ice cream, gummy worms – Just joking about all the sweets.  Haha.

We (Henry and I) took Maggie to the vet yesterday.  That wasn’t easy.  Maggie almost killed all three of us pulling us into the vet.  She loves it there.  Fortunately the vet tech walked her out to the car.  I think if I had more than one child I would lock them in the car until I got Maggie to her destination.  I can’t bring her killer collar to the vet because they’ll think we’re psychos (they might already anyway).  If they spent a day with her they’d see she needs some control.  I know all you out there who know her are giving me an amen right now.   Maggie is a dog that only her parents (us) could love.  Annoying is an understatement.  I’m getting another amen out there.  Especially from Rye (and Vinny in heaven).  Both have confessed their hatred.   Don’t worry – Dave, Henry and I make up for it in our love.  Maggie is definitely a princess – an expensive princess I might add.

No comments: