Monday, September 14, 2009

Some Things I've been Thinking About

Proverbs 10:22 King James Version
The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.

Ecc 3:14 KJV
I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

Rom 8:31
If God be for us, who shall be against us?

Isaiah 41:10
fear not, for I am with you;
be not dismayed, for I am your God;
I will strengthen you, I will help you,
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Isaiah 41:13
For I, the Lord your God,
hold your right hand;
it is I who say to you, “Fear not,
I am the one who helps you.”

Deut 31:8
And the LORD, He is the One who goes before you. He will be with you, He will not leave you nor forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed

Acts 5:39
but if it is of God, you will not be able to overthrow them; or else you may even be found fighting against God.

No comments: