Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Our Baby Turns 3

DSC_0617.jpg

Birthdays are so bittersweet.  You want them to be special for your kid but can’t believe that much time has slipped by.

DSC_0617.jpg

Henry enjoyed opening some gifts that came in the mail with mommy and daddy and our gift.  He loved his cards as much as the presents.  Thank you so much to everyone who made his birthday special so far.  It means so much to his parents.  I think one of his favorite parts of the day was taking a ride on the tractor with Uncle Johnny.

DSC_0617.jpg

We are having a birthday party at the farm on Saturday.  And daddy and I will be taking him to the aquarium on Friday night.  Something Henry has been looking forward to doing for a long time.  I am not sure if he or I am more excited.

DSC_0617.jpg

I actually remembered my zoom lens today so the photo came out a little better.

 

DSC_0617.jpg

DSC_0617.jpg

So thankful for my little three year old.  Words cannot express how much I love him.

No comments: