Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Birthday Party, Cousins & More

We had a birthday party for my grandfather (73 May 21), me (32 May 23) and my cousin Annie (23 May 27) on Sunday evening. I got a couple shots of my mom's grandchildren Henry and Teagan and my grandparents' great-grandchildren Teagan, Nevaeh, and Henry. Unfortunately Teagan and Henry took turns bawling, so it wasn't easy to say the least. It didn't last long. Maybe Annie got better shots.

Teagie Weagie

Pete, Annie (birthday girl) & Nevaeh


Grampa (birthday boy) reading Psalm 28

the Pease great-grandchildren - notice how they get progressively happier as you go from Henry to Teagan to Nevaeh (Nevaeh's always happy)





Teagan being tackled by Nevaeh (she's not the first to be tackled)





Cousins - Teagan & Henry




Henry 10 weeks old on my 32nd birthday - 5/23/09

No comments: